- Innovative, result-driven IT Executive with 24+ years of progressive leadership experience at blue- chip companies in planning, developing, and implementing cutting-edge information solutions to address business opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in global implementations and Business transformations.
- Effectively managed IT integration of Mergers and Acquisitions. Track record of successful ERP implementations including SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Scala, BI, (On-Premises solution, Clouds based) solution. Success factors, Google for Business and other implementations across the globe.
- Driven by new challenges and the desire to excel in all endeavors.
- Highly developed business acumen and Multi-industry expert with deep understanding.
- 24+ years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects.
- 14+ years of supervisory or coaching experience in teambuilding and leading teams for last 5 organizations.
- Accomplished C-level Executive with rich experience in transforming entire business in IT, Software Implementation, Project / Delivery Management, Business Development, Business Process Re-engineering, Financial Management, Vendor Management and Team Engagement, IT Operations 24×7, IT Governance and Controls, External IT Audits, Network Pen-test and IT policy and procedure as per standard of ISO 27001, 20000, ITIL and Cobit.
- Excellent knowledge of IT solutions, industries business processes and functions with an ability to drive business change through “readiness projects”. Hands-on industry & consulting experience.
- Managed large (35+ members) & high performing local/global teams and 3rd party consultancies.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- A clear vision of what determines a successful project for the customer and for the enterprise.
- Innovated a highly successful nation-wide BI Digital transformation, this project was delivered 100+ dashboard that covered 1,000+ KPIs across all department at Tapal Tea, and also covered Secondary sales consolidation (128,500 outlets sales across all 7 regions) enabling all department heads to take quick decisions based on facts and getting business operations visibility by answering the question: “What went wrong in our business yesterday”?
- Executed 5 Cycles of SAP ERP/ Business intelligence Implementation E2E at Mayfair Textile, Asian Food Industry, Orient Group, Coca Cola International & Tapal Tea Pvt.
- Led the first and so far only team in Pakistan that accomplished an in-house brown-field SAP ECC6 to S/4HANA migration/conversion/upgrade project
- Executed Oracle ERP/ Business intelligence Implementation at Al Hokair
- Executed various cycle of ICT Projects Network revamp for LAN/WAN, Hardware upgrade, Data Centre revamp, DR site revamp including:
- Data Center Co-location
- 3rd Party IT Audit
- IT Policy and Procedure development
- New sites/Branches setup
- Next generation Firewalls deployment in Head office
- Firewall deployment in branches
- Tier 1 Service Providers activation in Head Office
- Controller based wireless setup in Head office
- Core switches deployment
- Access switches deployment
- Service desk ticketing system
- Executing SAP SuccessFactors modules Employee Profile, Recruitment Management,
Performance & Goal Management, to build HR capability at Tapal Tea.
- Reduced IT Licenses cost by 50% (SAP, Microsoft & Google) and re-established the stability of the infrastructure and system landscape in the Tapal Tea.
- Implementation of ERP & BI Business suites in UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and KSA
Coaching and Mentoring:
- Team builder, mentor & motivator with excellent training & decision-making capabilities.
- Quick learner with exceptional analytical, supervision, negotiation, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Perform Program/Project Management Reviews and mentor Program/project managers on
- Program/project management methodology, standards and processes.
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables to project team; review quality of work and manage integration of team members’ work; provide performance input to project team members’ functional management.
- I am a highly detailed-oriented person who thrives in challenging, fast-paced environments where my performance directly impacts the bottom line.
First 2 years Mainframe developments e.g. AS/400 and RPG language in IBM Partner and primarily part of core development team in I/90 Insurance 90
From 1997 to 2005 I was part of Global transformation team to transform and consolidate 12 sites , including middle east
result oriented – get results no matter what
deep knowledge of business processes as well as technical know how
active and dynamic approach to project management
diverse industry experience including real estate, fmcg, electronics
Believes in building own solutions – whether it’s analytics, business apps or implementations (does not believe in outsourcing/3rd party)
Building own strong delivering team