Usama Qureshi’s exposure spans over two decades in key managerial and transformational leadership positions in organizations as diverse as Energy Sector, FMCGs, Telecom, FinTech, and Industrial Production.
His key strengths constitute general & strategic management; marketing & communications; media & PR; corporate and external affairs – covering all stakeholders including but not limited to federal and provincial ministries and government entities; business transformation, turnaround, & rebranding; strategic HRM & rightsizing; finance & planning; and operations management.
In his recent past roles of CEO & MD – Hamdard Laboratories Pakistan and Chief of Staff/Chief Marketing and Communications Officer (CMCO) – K-Electric, Usama is credited with business transformation, turnaround, & rebranding of the two large-scale and century old organizations. Prior to that, he managed finance and operations of fuel cards business at Pakistan State Oil (PSO) worth over $700 million, a concept setting a new tone in the Pakistan oil industry.
In his current role, he serves as the Chairman, Bolts (Pvt) Limited, Pakistan; Chief Executive, Oasis Energy (Pvt) Limited, Pakistan; Consultant & Advisor, KuickPay, Pakistan.
He had been actively involved with multiple national and international trade bodies and associations, where he served as:
· Chairman, Standing Committee on Energy – FPCCI;
· Vice Chairman, Pak-UAE Business Council of FPCCI;
· Chairman, Pakistan-Bahrain Business Council of FPCCI;
· Member, Executive Council, Pakistan Advertisers Society (PAS);
· Senior Vice Chairman, Pak-UK Business Council of FPCCI.
· Presently, serving as Director, Pakistan-Maldives Business Council of FPCCI.