Muller & Phipps Pakistan (Private) Limited
I am a Results-oriented IT professional, with 19+ years of work experience within the broad spectrum of the FMCG , Distribution and Courier industries.
Having rich process automation experience in diversified domains i.e. Consumer, Pharmaceutical, Hospital Care , Telecommunication, E-Commerce, Supply Chain , Mobile Financial Service , Courier and COD operations.
Expertise & Specialties in :-
- Business Process Simplification & Re-engineering,
- New Business Implementation & Setting Business KGIs / KPIs and Managing Company Scorecard.
- Heading Regional Assignments i.e. Planning, Designing, Implementation & Support.
- Developing, evaluating and monitoring reliable controls systems within applicable IT frameworks.
- Specialist in In-Sourcing and International Support.
- ERP Implementations.
- Designed and Implemented, Pakistan distribution biggest Private Cloud i.e Salesman. Supporting PKR 130B business portfolios. End-to-end Solution i.e. Warehousing to Last-Mile-Deliveries.
- Represented Pakistan in Global 200 CIO forum i.e. 3200+ Nominations, 3 Continents and 15 Countries.
- Transformed IT from Cost Centre to Profit Centre i.e. generating PKR 15M per annum.
- Fastest Implementation of Oracle fusion in Courier Industry i.e. 100 Days.
- 1st COBIT 4.2 framework implementation in distribution industry.
Professional Credentials :
- MBA Marketing (Hamdard University)
- BS Computer Science (Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology)
- COBIT 4.1
- CompTIA NETWORK+
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP DBA 8.0)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP DBA 7.3)
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft ASP.Net (Informatics)
- Juniper Certified (JNCR)
- Regular Badminton Player. Inter School , Inter College and University Champion from 1994 – 1998
- Passion for travelling including Long Drives , Trekking and Camping