15 years of Digital/Mobile Financial Services, Agent network, G2P, Digital Lending & Payments, Corporate Banking, Financial Institutions, Investment Banking in Pakistan, Dubai and Qatar. My experiences have helped me acquire superior knowledge of MFS, banking/corporate regulation, risk management, debt & financial markets, international trade finance, operational risk issues, transaction structuring, product development and RoRWA & return maximization strategies. Current key focus in the digital space is in the following areas;
• Product development for Corporate & SMMEs – Providing digital solution to various companies for digitising their payroll, payments and advance salary, bike and handset financing all via digital channels.
• Launching an Agent network under the brand name of Alfa of a network of 15k agents pan Pakistan to support the growth of the business and facilitate customers.
• Digital Lending – Spearheading the launch of products for Corporate customers by providing various products for blue collar employees who currently are not able to avail personal financing. Bike financing, advance salary products are some of the key initiatives undertaken with no paper work involved.
• Digital Payments – Assisting customer to digitize their payment via online tools for vendor payments, salary transfer, in app support etc.
• G2P Payments – Managing the largest social disbursement programme in Pakistan of 1.5mn beneficiaries with digital based withdrawals on Alfa and partner networks along with EOBI pension payments.